UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Exam Notification 2020-21
UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Exam NotificationRecruitment, Notification,Syllabus, Exam Pattern Out – TCS ACADEMY
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2020: On 29/12/2020, UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification for the post of Combined State Agriculture Services Examination 2020 has been released on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined State Agriculture Services Examination 2020 recruitment 2020 before the 29/01/2021 and also make sure to read the UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Examination 2020 Lucknow recruitment 2020 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Combined State Agriculture Services Examination 2020 post can check the official notification PDF Click .. or See Full Video Click
UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Exam Notification 2020-21
|Post Name||Combined State Agriculture Services Examination 2020|
|No of Posts||564 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||29/01/2021|
1. No. of Vacancies: Presently, the no. of vacancies is 564 which may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances/requirements.
2. Pay Scale:The posts having the pay scale of 9300–34800/- Grade Pay 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay matrix 44900-142400/-) to 15600-39100/- Grade Pay 5400/- (Revised Pay Scale 56100- 177500 Pay Matrix Level-10) are included in aforesaid Examination.
3. Educational Qualifications: The candidates must passess prescribed qualification upto the last date for receipt of on-Line application. This should be mentioned by the candidates in the relevent column of their on-Line application form. Educational qualifications for the different posts as specified in the relevent service rule are as follows:
A. Distt. Horticulture Officer, Group–2 Grade–1: B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree from a recognised University or Institute.
B. Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing Officer, Group–2: B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a subject) from a recognised University or institute or B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognised University or institute followed by two years Post-graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology from Government Food Processing and Technology Institute, Lucknow or any other recognised institute, or M.Sc. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. (Food Preservation)/M.Sc. (Food Science) from a recognised University or institute.
C. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agronomy from recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.
D. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of origin or Postgraduate degree in Botany with specially in genetics or Plant reproduction must be a graduate in Agriculture.
E. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection): Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology from a recognized university or institution or M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology must be a graduate in Agriculture
F. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch): Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.
G. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch): Postgraduate degree in the field relevant with agriculture from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.
1. In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
2. In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/ age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format
printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., EWSs, dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Army personnel, Skilled Players and P.H. are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved (general) candidates. In case of the women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement,
only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
5. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/daughter’s son) and granddaughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)-14-2015, dated 07.4.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
7. In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
8. The procedure relating to upload scanned photo and signature is given in Appendix-1. The name of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2 and proforma for reservation on Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix-4 and Plan of Examination and the syllabus for main examination on Appendix-5
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which can not be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and adress will be valid only till the last date of on line application. No change will be allowed after this. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete Application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained. In this regard, on submission of false/misleading information, the Candidature will be cancelled.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/ her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the
application form of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees alongwith the application form of Main Examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications.
If they do not enclose self attested copies certificates/documents in support of their claims the applications shall be rejected.
(5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which shall be identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the
Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 3 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen) (Amendment) Act, 2018. It is worthwhile mentioning that as per Section 3 of the said Act, the new identification of posts has not yet been received from the government, however as per identification (Category/Subcategory) mentioned in requisition received from the Appointing authorities the selection process will be completed accordingly.
(6) The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army up to the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
(9) The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summarily checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
(11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehaviour or canvassing for his/ her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the Commission shall be final.
(12) In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth of candidate, father’s/Husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(14) On the basis of the Result of Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination and two times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be called for the interview.
(15) In compliance with the Judgment/Order of Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Writ Petition No. (C) 165/2005 Sanjay Singh vs. U.P. Public Service Commission and Others the Scaling System will be applicable as per requirement.
(16) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the posts need not apply, because they are not eligible.
(17) While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other pen or pencil is strictly prohibited.
(18) Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission will not evaluate his/her OMR Answer Sheet. The informations filled in the OMR Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
(19) Candidates shall be provided OMR answer sheets in duplicates i.e. original copy and candidate’s copy. After completion of the examination, the candidates are required to hand over the original copy to the Invigilator and the candidate’s copy to keep with them.
Selection Procedure : UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Exam Notification 2020-21
Distt. Horticulture Officer, Group–2 Grade–1: Post through written Examination and Interview
Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing i Officer, Group–2: Post through written Examination and Interview
Post only through written Examination: Senior Technical Assistant
How to Apply : UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Exam Notification 2020-21
1. Date of Commencement of On-line Application : 29/12/2020
2. Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 25/01/2021
3. Last Date for On-line Submission of Application: 29/01/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UPPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
#UPPSCCombinedStateAgricultureServicesExam #UPPSC #State_Agriculture #services_exam #UPAgricultureExam #UPPSC #UPCSASE #UPAgricultureOfficerSyllabus UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMBINED STATE Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern TCS ACADEMY Subscribe our channel for latest updates Be with us on our website : https://tcsacademy.org/ Free Live Classes & Mock Test : https://online.tcsacademy.org/ TCS Academy Mobile App : https://bit.ly/34mI23v Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tcsacademy.lko Twitter : https://twitter.com/tcs_academy Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tcs_academy Telegram : https://t.me/tcsacademy Google Map : https://g.page/r/CZtpW8VOgwCyEAE Free Online Mock Tests : http://www.tcsacademy.in Please : LIKE | SUBSCRIBE | SHARE Address: 364 Chandrlok, Kapoorthala Road, Near Haydel Colony, Aliganj Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226024 Contact Number : 95656 97720