The National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by the National Test Agency (NTA) & University Grants Commission (UGC). This has served as a medium in Lucknow in helping people begin their different career as Lecturers tutors in different educational institutions such as the university, colleges, etc. The National Eligibility Test is conducted and organized twice a year.
UGC NET Commerce appears to be a very complex examination. This is because it gives individuals the eligibility for lectureship in government-owned colleges as well as various government aided universities. Most private universities also employ candidates that scored high in the UGC NET Commerce.
Hence, it is imperative to take some UGC NET Commerce coaching courses. This will ensure proper preparation for the examination. With a quick google search, you can get the best companies that offer UGC NET Coaching in Lucknow.
A professional coaching company that specializes in UGC NET Commerce has to provide a structured approach and practical guidance for building capacity in her students. Students are always advised to take UGC NET Commerce Coaching from professionals in Commerce Subject. This will make the whole job better.
A UGC NET Commerce qualification is an active asset for persons that desire to venture into the educational field. This is because individuals that have successfully gone through this examination earn a high income in educational institutions.
They are also provided the best research options to the detriment of those that have lesser degrees.
UGC NET Commerce Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates who want to join must have 55% marks in Master’s Degree or Post Graduation from any recognized universities or institutions by UGC. For OBC/SC/ST/PH there is a relaxation in eligibility is 50% marks for this Test.
- Whose Result is still Awaited those Candidates can also apply.
- The Subject should appear in the exam that Candidates have in their post-graduation only.
Age Limit and Relaxation UGC NET Commerce Exam:
- There is no upper age limit for UGC Net Exam.
- UGC Net for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): The Maximum age limit is 28 years. There is a relaxation up to 5 years for women and OBC SC/ST/PWD applicant categories candidates.
UGC NET Commerce Exam: Scheme and pattern
The UGC Net Exam consists of Two objective type papers.
Examination Pattern for UGC NET Commerce:
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks in percentage to be obtained
PAPER – I and PAPER – II.
|GENERAL||40% aggregate marks in Both Paper.|
|OBC (Non – creamy layer) / PWD / SC / ST||35% aggregate marks in Both Paper.|
Phone No – 9565697720.9565697723
Email – email@example.com.