TGT/ PGT Coaching in Lucknow
TGT/ PGT Coaching in Lucknow
How to crack Reading Comprehension Test,UGC NET 1 Paper Tips
At present, in all competitive exams there is a section of reading comprehension in which student have to give the answer of comprehension passages.
Reading comprehension is essential for the candidates who take part in this type of test such as UGC NET JRF, UPSC-IAS / UPPSC-PCS etc.
Reading Comprehension skill test is not complex, but it depends on trick. This test based on analytical ability of the candidate. It needs lot of practice and extra effort to get high marks.
To crack the Reading Comprehension Test we should increase our Logical thinking and critical thinking which helps to give answer that question in short duration.
Speed: Speed is an important part in Reading comprehension. Most of the people reading slow approximately 150 to 200 words per minute but for effective reading require 800 to 1000 words per minutes with remembering.
Regular and constant practice will increase your reading efficiency. Some person read very fast but there is no use of it because they don’t understand the meaning of that reading. It is not a mechanical activity it generates by practice.
How to crack Reading Comprehension Test:
Reading Comprehension is based on reading and to understand well. In competitive exam comprehension passage consist of 800 to 1000 words and you have to read that passage in 5 to 10 minutes and understand each and every line. Passage consists of 8 to 10 question with four or five options. If you want to succeed in this section then you should do in last because it will take time. First you have to read the whole passage and understand and begin to answer the question. If your reading power is strong then there is no need to go back to the passage again.
There is no need to get extra familiar with any particular topic because usually a passage belongs to current affair, science and technology, arts, literatureetc. if you read journals, news paper, magazine daily then it will be an advantage for you.
There are some important questions for comprehension:
- The passage suggests that……
- What is the central idea of this passage?
- According to author what he want to say?
- Passage is concerned with…
- Which of the following is true statement?
JOIN Crash Course for UGC NET EXAM
Salient Features of Crash Course
Covers Paper Nos. 1 and 2 along with the elective units of Subject Paper
Free demonstration classes with complete study material
Convenient batch timings with maximum batch strength of 10 students
Routine practice tests as well as weekly mock tests
Complete coverage of the syllabus in a systematic manner
Units with question banks at the end
Regular visits by reputed faculty members of well-known universities.
For our students who face some problems in one concept or the other, we have proper Doubt Sessions that provide clarity on the tricky portions of the syllabus. These Doubt Sessions can address and provide clarity on each and every part or unit of the syllabus that has been covered in the preceding classes. Our students, who were not able to attend the regular classes due to some reason, our doubt sessions serve as an effective method of covering up the missed classes in quick time.
Why Tcs Academy?
Tcs Academy has proved to be a facilitator par excellence for the student fraternity and their guardians. Filled with customized and excellent material for aspiring candidates, for various purposes such as classroom coaching and admission, Tcs Academy has turned thousands of dreams into reality.
Tcs Academy Offerings
- Customized Study Material
- Most Trusted Results-In the span of 5 years Tcs Academy has given consistent results in every field
- Individual Test Analysis-Students will be provided with complete test analysis report about which section to improve
- Focus On Speed & Accuracy- As the aptitude test is completely about more number of questions in less time so complete time management is taught to the students
- Effective Doubt Handling Sessions through Video Lectures*.
- Regular Updates of exam notifications announced through E-mails , SIS and SMS. Daily updates on current affairs to make the students aware of what all is happening around the world.
- Over all Personality Development Sessions of students which includes Group Discussion and Interview Preparation
- Life time Counseling –Students are offered two types of counseling
Pre Selection Counseling This is offered to the students before selection in the college, As a student gives many exams of different universities so we provide proper guidance to the students which help in institute selection, once the results are declared.Post Selection Counseling This facility is offered free of cost to the students of Teachwell. life time counseling sessions whenever they wish to take guidance at any step of their career.
- Career Selector Test – This test helps the students to choose the right career according to their interest a detailed analysis is provided to the students so as to select the right career and work accordingly in the right direction to achieve the goals.