UGC NET ECONOMICS COACHING IN LUCKNOW
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This has served as a medium in Lucknow in helping people begin their different career as Lecturers/ tutors in different educational institutions such as the university, colleges, etc. The National Eligibility Test is conducted and organized twice a year.
UGC NET Economics appears to be a very complex examination. This is because it gives individuals the eligibility for lectureship in government-owned colleges as well as various government aided universities. Most private universities also employ candidates that scored high in the UGC NET Economics.
Hence, it is imperative to take some UGC NET Economics coaching courses. This will ensure proper preparation for the examination. With a quick google search, you can get the best companies that offer UGC NET coaching in Lucknow.
UGC Economics Coaching:
A professional coaching company that specializes in UGC NET Economics has to provide a structured approach and practical guidance for building capacity in her students. Students are always advised to take UGC NET Economics coaching from professionals in Economics Subject. This will make the whole job better.
A UGC-NET Economics qualification is an active asset for persons that desire to venture into the educational field. This is because individuals that have successfully gone through this examination earn a high income in educational institutions.
They are also provided the best research options to the detriment of those that have lesser degrees.
UGC NET Economics Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates who want to join must have 55% marks in Master’s Degree or Post Graduation from any recognized universities or institutions by UGC. For OBC/SC/ST/PH there is a relaxation in eligibility is 50% marks for this Test.
- Whose Result is still Awaited those Candidates can also apply.
- The Subject should appear in the exam that Candidates have in their post-graduation only.
Age Limit and Relaxation UGC NET Economics Exam:
- There is no upper age limit for UGC Net Exam.
- UGC Net for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): The Maximum age limit is 28 years. There is a relaxation up to 5 years for women and OBC SC/ST/PWD applicant categories candidates.
UGC NET Economics Exam: Scheme and pattern
The UGC Net Exam consists of Two objective type papers.
Examination Pattern for UGC NET Economics:
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks in percentage to be obtained|
PAPER – I and PAPER – II.
|GENERAL||40% aggregate marks in all the three exams.|
|OBC (Non – creamy layer) / PWD / SC / ST||35% aggregate marks in all the three exams.|
TCS ACADEMY Best UGC NET Coaching in Lucknow.
364 Chandrlok Hydel Colony Kapoorthla Aliganj Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
Phone No – 9565697720.9565697723
Email – email@example.com.