Tcs academy UGC NET institute provides CBSE NET Human Resource Management (HRM) coaching in Lucknow UP with excellent Updated study material, classes and mock test papers for Human Resource Management (HRM) entrance.
The team for NET at Tcs Academy has modelled and structured the syllabus, training module, pattern and course content specifically tailor made for UGC NET-JRF Human Resource Management (HRM)
Intensive preparation program Proven techniques taught by Expert Faculties.Comprehensive Study Material with regular Mock Test simulating Exam conditions.
The only UGC Coaching Centre in Uttar Pradesh with best results for UGC – NET Human Resource Management (HRM) – Assistant Professor & JRF.
“New/Running Batch for July 2018 Human Resource Management (HRM)Exam”
Experienced Faculty – Comprehensive Notes- Discounted Fees
Course Highlights: HRM/Labour Law : code (055)
- Prominent Institute in English Language training to improve your subject knowledge through specially designed UGC JRF – NET – SET Human Resource Management (HRM) courses.
- Complete Syllabus covered from Basic to Advanced Level.
- Special Intensive training for Paper I & II (new pattern) by highly experienced faculties as it is a hard nut to crack for students.
- Training based on Latest Pattern and Changes
- Mock test covering more than 4000+ Practice Questions followed by doubt clearing sessions.
- Result oriented Approach
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam in the very first attempt
- Students are prepared for not only UGC – NET /SET exams but also trained to gain high Score in UGC Net Exam in July 2018.
- Our panel of trained faculties train students on an individual basis to improve Human Resource Management (HRM) Ugc Net in Following topic so that the candidates are job-ready at the end of the Result.
Raise your UGC NET High score with tcs academy and get into the Best Collage/University for Phd Training Basics to Advanced .Exclusive mock tests to gauge your UGC NET abilities.
Tcs Academy believes that every effort we make to share and enrich the knowledge in our students should contribute in the total development of our country and people as a whole. “A holistic and progressive change in the society that can touch the lives of all people can be brought through the spread and development of science & technology.
Hence we prepare or mould the aspirant students for NET Human Resource Management (HRM) whose ambition is to be teachers or researchers based on creating a strong and deep knowledge of the subject from basic to advanced levels.
We believe in construct our training program in the following procedure. Initially we strengthen the foundations or basics of their particular forte or subject, then construct a proper structure of subject knowledge through continuous practice and repetition of the subjects, and then enabling them to view the whole subject from a top and different angle to observe a complete view of the content then guide them to think out of the box and beyond. This is what would enable them to teach others about their subject as well as find new ways beyond the existing system as researchers.
Thus the motive of our coaching program is not just to train the students to clear a competitive examination, but also to be enabled to use the knowledge as a strength or tool for the future.
Tcs Academy has merged all these objectives while modelling the coaching program, so as to provide the best training in shortest possible time with generating highest success rates among our students at Lucknow UP.
Human Resource Management: Human resources are acknowledged as the most valuable and important assets in any organization and recognized as a valued resources with potential. These are no longer associated with problems and cost. Human resource management is sometimes also known as personal management.
- a) Definition:Personal management implies a process of getting the best out of the employees of an organization by means of judicious selection, tactful dealing and by seeking their replacement, if necessary.
A formal definition of personnel management is that it is a function performed in organizations that facilitates the most effective use of employees to achieve organizational and individual goals.
According to O. Tead and H.C. Metcaffe personnel management is “the direction and co-operation of human relations of any organization with a view to getting the maximum necessary production with a minimum of effort and friction and with a proper regard for the genuine well being of workers.”
- b) Aims of Personnel Management:The aim of personnel management is to develop capabilities of individual persons towards understanding appreciation and solution of problem. Each staff member should get a feeling that his works form a vital part of the working of the organization. In simple, the aims of personnel management are:
- i) Optimum output;
- ii) Development of workers capabilities by enabling the workers to derive maximum satisfaction from their work;
iii) Development of team spirit;
- iv) Continuous vigilance.
- c) Importance of Personnel Management:The rationale behind recognizing the role of human resources management is that:
- i) Human resources who are employed in the organization are human being with some aspiration and ambition in life.
- ii) Though humans are utilized as means to an end in the production process they are ultimate sharer of profit.
iii) The personnel being a part of the community are also the consumers as well.
- iv) The manpower of any organization is responsible to perform the duties and all operational work and is the one who ran an organization.
- v) Human resources are the best resources of any organization in comparison to all other physical resources. It is they who convert material into suitable commodities.
- vi) If the energies of the personnel can be channelised in right direction, they can overcome the constrains and limitations of other physical resources.
d) Function of Personnel Management: Personnel management is a staff function. It is advisory in nature. It recommends, cooperates and counsels. The main functions of personnel management may be grouped under the following broad heading-
i) Manpower planning.
ii) Job analysis
iii) Job description
v) Recruitment, selection and test
vi) Induction, orientation and placement
vii) Training and development (continuous education)
viii) Motivation of personnel
x) Wage and salary administration
xi) Employer – Employee relationship (supervise, control)
xii) Performance evaluation.
viii) Disturbance handler
ix) Resource allocator
e) Problems in Personnel Management: The problems associated with personnel management are-
i) Increasing government regulation regarding employment practices: The reservation for schedule caste and tribes, backward classes, government regulation on recruitment, resignation, dismissal, retirement, etc. creates problem in personnel management.
ii) Pressure and bargaining with union: The pressure from union or bargaining with union for working condition and benefit creates another problem.
iii) Insufficient budget: Decreasing or stable budget can disturb staffing pattern. It might lead to vacancies being allowed to remain vacant.